Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What was the most impressive performance?


When I was studying history, I became interested in different cultures and artifacts of different countries. I was especially intrigued by intangible cultural assets. So far I've seen Argentina's Tango. Recently I heard that ICCN Festival (World Intangible Culture Festival) was being held in Gangneung, Korea, which I really wanted to go to.
Indonesia's Wayang Kulit, Czech's Rid of Kings, Cambodia's Khmer Shadow Theater, Croatia's Becarac, Italy's Sicilian doll play is available at the festival.
Korean culture performances are also very interesting. Gangneung Farm Music and Gwanno Masque Drama seemed very exotic. What was the most impressive performance for you? I have so many that I cannot choose one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment