Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Korean Film: Architecutre 101 (건축학개론)










Although Architecture 101 (건축학개론) will premiere tomorrow, I got the opportunity to go to a preview screening. Long story short, the film was actually pretty good mainly because Suzy was in it (하악하악~).
Suzy took on the role of the young Seo-yun, who develops ties with Lee Je-hoon's role. The two college freshmen fall in love with each other but never confess their love because they don't have the courage. Later on, the future Seo Yun (Han Ga-in) goes to see Seung-min (Uhm Tae-woong) for the first time in 15 years to ask him to build a house for her. And together they reminisce about their past broken romance.
All I have to say (because I'm tired of writing shit on this blog (hint: I'm not voluntarily running this blog), and don't want to spoil the movie) is go watch this movie. Is it worth the money? Yes, if you like Suzy (or Han Ga In)... It was for me because I am a fan of her (I like Suzy over IU). For IU lovers out there, sorry, but IU is overrated.


And just a heads up, this guy(조정석)'s in it...







No comments:

Post a Comment