Friday, October 21, 2011

The most haunted amusement park ever

Saw this on Vice Blog after a long day, and this article gave me a good laugh. This journalist went to a 'popular' amusement park next to Pyongyang, North Korea. The magical park is called Mangyongdae, and it's been repeatedly advertised by North Korean government and central news to be the hub of all that is fun and magical in North Korea. Well, I will just leave you with the first paragraph of the article for you.

No matter how many blogs I manage to write about North Korea before I die, I'll never be able to hammer home just how much fun it is. And I say that even though I was once held ransom there, and on another occasion blacklisted and threatened by the government after they caught me taking the piss out of them in The Guardian. How could anyone not love the land that's home to the Mangyongdae fun fair, the world's shittiest, most depressing quasi-theme park? Everything in the Western World is so disappointingly competent these days.


Read the article here : 

HOPING NO ONE DIES AT THE NORTH KOREAN FUN FAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment