Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jong in "Love is"



I should forget and let you go now
I will leave traces with our connection and sad memories in my mind.

I knew our last, i had a hunch but i pushed ahead our love.
but i'm ok, i don't regret.

Love left a scar on me but let me know how to smile,
and gave me the reason that i had to live.

so, love came and went in my mind. Love is.

Maybe, love comes again for me, if it comes, i won't be painful like that time.
Because you already let me know what love is, it'll be easy for me to love next time.

Love left a scar on me but let me know how to smile,
and gave me the reason that i had to live,
and also let me know what despair is.

Love let me know these all things.

Love showed me together,
farewell left me loneliness,
Love let me know to approach,
farewell let me know to let you go.

Love let me know these all things.
these all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment